Monday, March 2, 2009

February 09

Ok, yes- these posts have definitely falling behind, but at least it gives me plenty of time to collect some good pictures!  Here are some from February:

I went to the zoo here, and it was perhaps the saddest place I'd been in a long time.  The animals had a lot of potential of being beautiful, but they all seemed depressed and defeated!  The worst part of it all: I actually saw a dying Bengal Tiger!  It was emaciated and caged up; a bit shocking and very sad.

Turning 27... yep, I had my first birthday in this Big City, and it was really relaxing and fun!  We went bowling and had dinner with just us girls, and then we had cake and games at a friend's house!  It probably ranks up there as far as birthdays go!

WOW! This was one heck of a birthday!

This was a five year-old's birthday party I attended... couldn't leave all the dress up fun to the kids though!

A friend and I found a really funny restaurant menu that I couldn't resist taking pictures of.  In case the picture's not clear enough, the description of this dish is: Fried eggs stupid fentiao.  I have no idea...


1 comment:

nursecat said...

Love you Michelle! Hope you had a fab birthday. I sent you an ecard but I think I sent it to your yahoo account.