1. Salvation: Yes, I am thankful that although I was once lost, I am now found. I am SO thankful that punishment that was meant for me was graciously and lovingly placed on the only sufficient substitute, so that now I not only am reconciled to God but I get to know Him and look forward to spending eternity in His presence!
2. Loved Ones: I am thankful for my parents who have bore much through the years with me; for wonderful girlfriends with whom I can share my heart with and who remind me of truth when I'm in the grittiness of life; for my siblings who crack me up and are a constant reminder of God's grace.
3. Provision: So many times this year, God's provided for me in special ways. I am also really thankful that I have not had to go hungry this year, nor was I missing anything that I needed.
4. People who pray for me
5. Wireless Internet
6. New friends in a new city
7. Nice, helpful people who don't look at me like a leper when I tell them I can't speak their language.
8. Hot running water
9. Hot chocolate
10. Good Music
11. Good books (specifically THE Good Book! ;-)
12. Memories like these:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment