Friday, November 28, 2008

First Haircut

There is a first for everything, including getting your first haircut in a foreign country.  Guys have it easy- they can just have their heads shaved if anything goes wrong.  But alas, girls do not have that option.  So I've been trying to put off bringing my hair to get cut (esp. with my history of bad haircuts!) But this week, I realized that it was time to tame the beast:

(eh)

So I bucked up and went with my language tutor to get my first haircut in the Big City.  I splurged with a $7 cut, but it was well worth it! 

(Yay!)

1 comment:

CW said...

my beautiful friend, usually i can't get the haircutter person to understand what i want with my perfect command of the english language.you look great. i am going to get my hair cut tomorrow, i think.