Okay, so the view from my apartment is usually actually very nice. The last couple of days, however, have looked like this- super dark and dreary (which on one hand reminds me a bit of SF, but on the other hand is a bit depressing). Now, here's the situation: I'm a wimp when it comes to any kind of extreme weather. The weather report says that it is currently 39 degrees, which apparently is the point at which my body refuses to move. I'm thinking that insulation was NOT installed when they built my building, so it is the same (if not colder) inside as it is outside. AND, I have to wait until the 15th for the heat to come on. Thus for the next few days, I will be living in a fridge, unable to move. Oh Lord let it be worth it! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment